Friday, August 3, 2007

PONG....!?

Last night while I was in my sweet dream.....SUDDENLY a sound PONG!!*someone's voice* keep PONG!!....PONG!!................PONG!!! few months ago...I also heard this "PONG!!" at night, I thought 'someone' calling somebody......so I 忍 ....and go back to sleep....

Few day or week later.....this 'someone' PONG!!! again....in the night.... so one day night I went outside and see why is that 'someone' keep PONG!!! non stop..... and I found out that 'someone' is not calling somebody... HE IS DISTURBING / BULLYING OPPOSITE NEIGHBOURS DOG!!!!! feel like going to !@#$%^&#$%^#$%%@#$%^!!@#% that 'someone'...

To let u hear how 'someone' PONG!!! here is the video I record last night......starting around 9.50 pm to 10.05 pm....heheheheh...

When 'someone' PONG!!! the dog barks....


On louder so u can hear...
After I heard so many PONG!! word....I found out that 'someone' is saying 笨 'ben' (stupid)..*swt*

Two thing in the night that will make noise outside my house....
1st.... this 'someone' PONG!!! Reason : disturbing/ bullying the dog...
2nd... the cat..........................Reason: chit chat with another cat? or wan to make love with another cat....?hungry??make my house as your territory....? =_="

And last night the same dog keep barking middle of the night....... dunno what is the reason...because lazy to look out of the window....(my bed is near the window... so got thief come in, I will know.....I'm very sensitive in this case....)

No comments:

Post a Comment