Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today is Moon cake Festival~~!!!!!!!
hehehehehe.....

Picture below are the mooncake people give......^^

Tai Thong Moon cake.... i got 2 box here...

one is the pic below


and this one...Snow Skin!!!!!冰皮(bing pi)!!!I like this one very very much....^^my favorite !!!muahahahahahhaha.....usually me and my mom make it....now le...no time to make.....


海外天 月饼


麦可思月饼


and last few day.....i only knew that moon cake was not cheep......One moon cake is about RM10+....when i saw it ,OMG...so expensive.......Why last few day I only knew it leh? because we don't buy moon cake....most of it people give..and we make ourself....^^"heheehehhe

Today going to play lantern???
Nope...I'm not going to play lantern....but..... I'm going to play candle!!!! hehehehehe...and most of my lantern at home throw away d......is fun to play candle(for me)......hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment