Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wedding Dinner

At night we have wedding dinner at g Hotel....


The 'g'


Wedding cake~~~


Another room...




Ballroom


Table's number


Guest book




Outside the Ballroom


As u can see the picture above...people are eating nuts..and drinking coke and water...i think...


Outside the Ballroom there is a plasma tv showing us their wedding photos...






In the Ballroom


Table....






The cake....


VIP's table




Getting ready going in......


Serving food.....






Four hot and cold combination plate.


Braised shark's fin soup with crab meat.


Deep fried boneless chicken in sour plum sauce.


Steamed red lion fish in hot bean sauce.


Stewed lo han mixed vegetable


Fried rice with shrimps and long bean.

O.O missing other two dishes...


This photo taken after we "yammmmmmm seeenggg...." I stopped them..just to take their picture ...... after taking...one of my relative laugh at me...O.O why??? I think I use funny way to stop them....................................... Next time,I'm going to ask her why she laugh that time ....

After the wedding dinner finish...we took photos......
We used about 1plus to take photos....and also chatting...when back home about 11pm ++


Photos taken in...Gurney plaza(??...i think so...) at 11pm ++

Next day morning my whole family have to go back PJ to visit my grandma....she is so sick that time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment