Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Went back to PJ again for holiday.....just for 3 day .....=_=""
Saturday:
In the morning went to Taman Megah ate breakfast after that go 1U shopping heheehhee...so what I shop in 1U??


Lunch time I ate Banana Walnut Belgian Waffle...at Waffle World. it's yummy and big.....lucky I can eat finish....I have one big tummy..hehehehehe


and bought 2 Newtype magazine only RM10 each, by the way..this two magazine is not this year...Is last 3 and 4 years ago...ehehhe

Sunday:
Went to Sunway Pyramid meet my friend...
Taken some photo while waiting for my friend ^^ Sunway Pyramid become nicer ^^







Sun light...




Ice skating ring


Bought a necklace from diva


Hand Dryer


Jia Zheng belanja 2 Miso Sup , tea and 1 chawanmushi ^^


me, pei ji and jia zheng....heehhehehe


In the toilet....

Big mirror in the toilet....the colour in the toilet is Black, Red and Silver (i think) I like the design...^^


Bak Ku Teh 肉骨茶 for dinner at Aman Surai.

No comments:

Post a Comment