Thursday, June 19, 2008

When back to Pj again last last week (i think)..when back Pj to paint the house. So, on the way to PJ we stop at Ipoh,Perak to eat dim sum.The shop name is Foh San Hong Kong Dim Sum.It open early in the morning , I think about 6 am....after 7am is pack with people, lucky we came early.
Here is some photos taken at the dim sum restaurant. I forgot some of the food name, but is very yummy.>.<

Tea.







Cloud. On the way to Pj after eating finish the Dim Sum.And we bought some dim sum for my aunt.


Here is the take away box for the dim sum restaurant.


This one also. I like the box design.


Loh Mai Kai, yummy...^.^


The paos....


This is one of my aunt's plant in her garden...her garden is nice and simple.


Maple tree, she bought it from China.


Wind Chime.

The next day we go back Penang. And before that my dad go patrol station.Look at the picture below.....50 Liters already RM135....so expensive. Since this thing have gone up, a lot of people not happy with it....


On the way back to Penang, stopped at Bukit Tambun to eat seafood for dinner.





I don't like this....not yummy =.=


Seafood laksa...yummy...


This is yummy....forgot the name d....but this is super yummy...>.<

Nothing much happening in Pj..........oh oh....got ,got one thing I not yet tell you all.....While I was on my way to HQ book store,there is one dog keep barking at me. And so I ignore it I though it will be nothing to worry about.....but the nearer I walk, the dog also came nearer and bark, and so I slowly...slowly... walk backwards and I fell down. Of course pain lah....lucky no blood...and so I tried to walk opposite of the road, but fail! The dog also come nearer.......it bark so loud and very fierce, I got scared and cry.....back home...TTwTT and so my mom drive me to HQ Book Store.This happens during May 25.
And last last week I went back , the same thing happen.T.T .The dog is still there! To tell you all the dog doesn't have license = A WILD DOG and the OWNER of the dog DOESN"T CARE AT ALL AND LET THE @#$%^&* DOG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! だいきらい!!!! Hope the dog have been caught and owner will be punish! THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment