Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feel like wan to go shopping,
go McD during lunch time,
eat Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe(recently in love with that cake)
Chocolate Banana!Chocolate Banana!Chocolate Banana!Chocolate Banana!Chocolate Banana!
and also try other cakes~! yummy~!
walau...make me hungry nia....

Is term break for me...I have 2 weeks...
there are so many thing I wanted to do.....
=Make a hand phone pouch for x people!
=Read finish the book I bought.
=Take photo of my 2 friend!and have to list down where to take photo...mmmm
=Name card....for Toastmasters TTwTT
= and still got what o...? oh ya! Character !

That all I remember...ahhahahaha hope can finish them.

*update..... I just remember about Sweet Apple
(photo from here )
this is sweet apple....
heheheheh.... does anyone know where can I get that???...... or maybe making one myself... hhhmmmmm

oh ya.....I also feel like wan to eat pizza

and two weeks holiday is not enough for me...... or I just din plan properly....

oh ya! there is Ichibanzai coming soon...is on the 6th& 7th June 2009
muahahahah

I got this news from June Ho that there is
Ultimaxx Street Dance Competition
Date: 30May2009
Venue: Dewan Sri Pinang
Time:6.0pm-10pm
Ticket Price : RM15

and then o..... got
Penang International Dragon Boat Festival 2009
Date(s): Saturday, 23 May 2009 - Sunday, 24 May 2009
Venue: Teluk Bahang Dam, Penang
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
eh?? I thought it was on the 24-25???
on the 23.....eh???tomorrow liao!
---------------
Charity Performance : Extreme Dance Comedy BREAKOUT
Date(s): Wednesday, 27 May 2009 - Thursday, 28 May 2009
Venue: Dewan Sri Pinang

Time : 8.30pm

Ticket Price : RM 63 & RM 93

Website : www.breakout.co.kr

wow....

---------------
Penang Floral Festival 2009
Date(s): Sunday, 31 May 2009 - Sunday, 07 June 2009
Venue: Penang Botanic Gardens

Organizer: Penang Botanic Gardens

Contact: 604-2270428

Workshops, contests, exhibitions and classes on related topic are held.

---------------
WTF Taekwondo Youth & Penang Closed Championships
Date(s): Tuesday, 09 June 2009 - Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Venue: Queensbay Mall's Central Atrium

Kejohanan Taekwondo WTF Seni Mempertahankan Diri 2009 Peringkat Negeri Pulau Pinang

Time : Noon to 8.00pm

O.O

ahahhahaha...wanna go!

No comments:

Post a Comment