Saturday, October 10, 2009

笼物森林

Chinese game are so complicated
but I still play... due to boring.
oh ya.. term breaks starts 7 days ago.... and it going to end very soon....how come so fast!!??

This game is called 笼物森林. Direct translation called pet forest.
ahahhaha
real name is Canaan
what Canaan?? There is a anime I watch also named canaan..
=.=''
Recommended to watch , link *wink*

can be found in facebook
takes very long to load....

ss of my character fighting with monsters... the pink colour thing behind , my pet name pinkII (lol) coz she or him is the 2nd pink pig I caught. Simple... no need to think so long..mauahahaha

Fiesta , another online game, I play
link
Can found me in sever that starts with "A" , ankolee, and if you find me ..I will non stop healing you~
muahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment