Friday, December 11, 2009

27th November 2009

Before I post theses I asked,
"Can I put some photo in my blog?"
"Haha sure. Charge u 1USD per pic hehe"
a sms between me and Seok Khim

Expensive nya...^^" btw is a joke..


On the 27th November 2009 was Zi En & Seok Khim's Big Day.I was asked be their photographer. Thank you for giving me this chance TTwTT.





Seok Khim's brother, what is he doing..?? He is preparing for the game.^^


The lovely bride
























Like this photo


















































photo with Chinese band performers, and that man on the right hand is
赖亚来(Lai Ah Lai)
He was my teacher during my day in
中华华乐团 ( 7 years ago ^^) and he remember TTwTT






By the way,
May you have a blessed baby soon!早生贵子!

Lesson learned: need another another photographer...^^''

2 comments: