Sunday, July 20, 2008

Penang Bon Odori 2008

Went Penang Bon Odori yesterday....the weather is good..lucky no rain...muahahahhaha



There is a Japanese Ghost House....I din went in....

A lot of people...........


My shoe and the grass


The stage....



The VIPs......




Aren't they cute??


This is the coupon that you have to buy....so you can buy foods , play game and buy other things.... RM20 Per Book


Dolls




The back of Yukata


Teriyaki


More food stalls














Pudding.....very small only




Sushi


人山人海




Drum Performance .They are from Tokyo.










Bon-Odori by PJA.MJS


Photographers


Lim Guan Eng(Chief Minister of the State of Penang) also join the dance


1st dance is Rasa Sayang




look at his face...he is enjoying.....








Finish dancing Rasa Sayang.






There are 3 different song...one is Rasa Sayang, a pokemon song(this is what I heard) then the other one cannot catch up what they said(in Japanese).
Beside that they is another song...dunno what the name....but I record it down







Another dance performance coming up.




If not mistaken they are the Tamagusukuryu Senjyukai (Oki-nawa dancers)






Far away from the stage


Saw this two little cute girl....so I quickly took a photo of them...


This is my dinner...RM8 . I dunno what to eat, so I ate this.


Tamagusukuryu Senjyukai (Oki-nawa dancers)















This is the closes I can get....


This are the Ryukyukokumatsuri Daiko (Okinawa drummers)










Another dance perfromance by Tamagusukuryu Senjyukai (Oki-nawa dancers)




Bow to the audience




For what I know this people in this group are non professional , but they like dancing.....












A drum performance by Penang Japanese School


Another performance also by them....






Another dance




This women here is tall.....taller then me







This guy is dancing by himself and enjoying himself.
For me I'm enjoying taking photos...muahahhahahahaha


This group are from Kedah and Perlis....and they are student.....they love Japanese Culture very much. They even have a club in their school.






Drum performance






Okinawa dances again












Okinawa drummers


This is one of the song










Oki-nawa dances performing another dance






Saying thank you to the audience


A building near Esplanade


They also sell beer....Photo taken at Bon Odori stopped here, coz my mom has arrive (at the time I told her to pick me up) . And I missed the firework......On my way back...There is one place I saw a lot of people set up their tripod and camera ready to take the firework.....I think that is the best spot......next time I will go there and see.


Fans are not free.....well it cost RM 5 coz is for charity......


This is Program for last night......and I don't think that night is according to this program.........

No comments:

Post a Comment