Friday, September 5, 2008

The day before yesterday was my birthday.....and also Bee Nee's birthday.

And this is what I got when I switch on the monitor







A birthday Power Point Presentation present from my dad. hehehhehe

And that day...we have Equator Toastmasters Club Humorous Speech Contest!

This is Grace Sng...the Champion of Equator Toastmasters Club Humorous Speech Contest.
Somebody is playing with her hair..

Grace and her trophy
Photo taken by Shih Jun

A group photo
Photo taken by Shih Jun

Thank you Shih Jun for helping me take photos~

After that Skye started to sing birthday song and everyone followed ..hahaha
pai sei loh....

Ice Lemon Tea

Muffins

Jerry and his dinner

We talk and laugh a lot...

My dinner


Is a Brownie not cake...

Me and Bee Nee cut the brownie...

When I ate the brownie...WAH~! YUMMY!....the chocolate yummy loh....

And I would like to thank you Skye, Grace, Bee Nee, Aaron, Jerry,Shih Jun, Percy and Ms Jess for the present, lunch and the dinner~and the birthday wish from you all~
THANK YOU VERY MUCH~

A big Stitch from Skye, Aaron, Shih Jun and Percy~

I'm happy and have alot of fun that day~
------------------------------------------------------
And...yesterday is my brother's birthday~!
We went TGI Friday for dinner~


Mac and Cheese

Sirloin 230gm, with green bean and butter mushroom.

Roma Chicken


JD Chicken and Shrimp

Chicken Caesar Salad

Malt Cake

Cookies and Ice cream

The fork

No comments:

Post a Comment