Monday, September 22, 2008

Went Area S7 Humorous and Evaluation Contest with Percy and Percy's VPM Hui Leang.



Bee Nee

Pavaani, me, Percy and Hui Leang


After the meeting we went Secret Recipe.....and wait for Skye to come back...





And so Skye came back and Hui Leang went back.....=.=

We went BBQ Chicken at Gurney Plaza...
The menu

Pepsi


This is what we have at BBQ Chicken





I waited my order for so long and at last it came.....

Aaron's dessert

after the dinner we went Popular to buy something...
and then Skye,Percy and me went to 流星语 at New World Park (Bee Nee went back...)



Andrew was singing there.....




Testing 123
I was playing with the flash....since that place is sooo dark....

Playing with the black and white


After that we went back home.....


That night rain heavily and wind blow very strong.
Feel lazy to write in detail ......so...The End.....

No comments:

Post a Comment