Saturday, May 12, 2007

Learning Japanese...

Why do I learn Japanese…..?? Is all because of Anime and Manga, is hard to understand what they say ,read or write while I am watching anime….and also because I’m free now….nothing to do ..only eat, sleep, play game and put some picture or write some craps…using broken English…in the blog ….that is what I am doing now..XD

I started learning Japanese.. on the 28th of April…at ICLS (International Cultural Language School) . My Japanese class teacher is Katsumata san…..and the girl who sit beside me is Alya….know her on the first day of class…..On that day…the class is full of people (about 24 people, I think so…). Katsumata sense start teaching us with greetings, like…Oyaho gozaimasu (good morning), Konnichiwa (good afternoon), Konbanwa (good evening), Oyasuminasai (good night), Sayonara, Hajimemashite Dozo yoroshiku ( How are you ,Nice to meet you) , Arigato gozaimasu (thank you) Do itashimashite (you are welcome), Sumimasen ( I’m sorry)…after that she teaches us about Jobs….like sense, gakuse (student), isha (doctor), kangofu (nurse), dorobo (robber, thief), kekan (police official), ueitoresu (waitress) kokku (chef) ueita (waiter), kaishain (office worker), shufu (house wife).

After that we learn about asking other’s name , country, house, and hometown.

eg.

Q: Oname wa?(what is your name?)

A: watashi wa _________desu. (My name is ____)

___________________________________

Q: Okuni (country) wa dochira desuka? (Where is your country?)

A: _______ desu.

___________________________________

Q: Otaku (house) wa dochira desuka? (Where is your house?)

A: _______ desu.

___________________________________

Q: Inaka (hometown) wa dochira desuka? (Where is your hometown?)

A: _______ desu.

___________________________________

Q: Oshigota wa? (What’s your job?)

A: watashi wa ________ desu. (My job is________.)

___________________________________

Second last is
about family…like someone eles’s family father called otosan ,mother -okasan, brother - onii san, sister -onee san……… and last we learn Hiragana… あ い う え お (A I U E O), か き く け こ(KA KI KU KE KO). さ し す せ そ(SA SHI SU SE, SO).

This is my text book... behind that is homework...and note put in one file...

No comments:

Post a Comment