Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Memories.....

While i was cleaning my "rubbish" i found a lot of thing that I keep until now...like...letters from my friends when I was 13 years old....wah~~~thats mean I kept it for 5-6 years d..so long...@.@....they are still a lot of things that I kept while my 12 years old birthday present and card... and letters that my friends in Penang send to me..oh ya...and also envelope ... I still dunno why did i kept that envelope.....>.<>

A box of magazine 少年 ShaoNian from 2004-2005

That year i went to Lake Town, Bukit Merah with my friends.

The Timetable..........


List of people going and ....1J is my class....I remember we camp inside and at the end of the water park..at night we on the light and the fan at the near by restaurant and we started playing UNO ,chatting...looking at the stars ..that night was cooling coz near the lake.. quiet and clear sky that u can see the stars..that night was so beautiful....that night a lot of people still awake...like my friends...they used to sleep late...but for me I sleep early>.<>.< (The next day morning) AH~~~~is cooling and refreshing ...so I pull one of my friend to accompany me for a walk beside the lake.The next activity is jungle trekking...that day i don't feel like going for jungle trekking...so I wore slippers...in the end my teacher gotten angry and ask us quickly go......so I have no time to change into shoe...but luckily nothing happen to my leg....After lunch we have free time..so....some of them went to sleep....playing water......playing snooker and for me?.....me and my friend wonder around the place...not thing to do...and is also raining that day....hard to walk around the park while raining without an umbrella......when the rain stopped in the evening...i went back to my tent to change my slipper into shoe...and found out that my bag is wet....(not so wet,just the bottom part) aiyo......my things..........T.T and so in the evening we went back to Penang...took about one and the half hour to reach.....=the end=
"Rubbish"


Using the moon cake box to put all the envelope...and also stamps..

Conan??? actually this a Canon box for blank papers..after used finish..I change the name Canon into Conan....first time watch Detective Conan that time I used to call it Canon..OMG...why?? because, that time i blur blur..didn't read properly...and also because the the 'a' and 'o'...

Detective Conan VCD and DVD most of it is movie....^^and now waiting for Detective Conan: Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure (movie 11) muahahhhahaa~~~
Note book....2001

'About me' book....during my primary school time was so popular..

13???I got 13th place in the Annual Cross Country Competition 2001...I also got certificate....that time I think boys run for 7km and girl run for 6 km....but that time was FUN!!Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment