Thursday, July 12, 2007

Decision

Gyaa~~ is so hard for me to just to make one decision....eg: I saw something that I like while I was shopping......I have to think and think again...took me "half a day" to think....then only I can decide should buy or should not buy..... Why must I think should buy or not leh.....
1) make sure won't hurt their hearts...
2)make sure don't waste money on not useful things...
3)don't want to see their unhappy face...
It have been always like that when I go out with my friends or family.....

Not only hard to make decision while I'm shopping...is also hard to make decision while I am in the restaurant...look at the menu dunno what to choose because all look delicious ^^; Worst thing is ..... if first time went there, take time for me to think what should eat.
Here is some picture that i took time to think should buy or not...


The Key>>When i first saw this key...I feel this key very special and that day took me few hour to think...in the end I bought it....and I'm sorry and thank you to Yuen Hwa that she have to accompany me walking from the new building of 1Utama to the old building just to buy this key.... (that day she is not feeling well while in the mall)
If u want to know what key is that,I can tell u...is not a special key to open the door or treasure, is just a key chain . Second if u have watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and xxHolic the movie, then u will know what is this key is....


Voodoo doll>>> I found it cute in HQ book store.....it took me about 1 hour to think.....


Buying this also need to think.....I walk around KLCC just to think wan to buy or not....

What things that i don't need to think to long....
1)While buy Detective Conan the movie
2) Go HQ book store to borrow manga.....
3)Things that are really need to do project.....(plan before buying)

And today we have a small gathering at Island cafe....actually I wanted to take the camera ... but better give my brother lah....since he is going to camp. Actually few day ago he plan to take the camera,and yesterday night I said I wan to use also for tomorrow(thats mean today),so he give me....in the end i gave him back the camera.....why leh...1st i think is better for him to take the camera...coz next next week he is going to London....for World Scout Jamboree .Today he take the camera just for practice for Jamboree?!?! (that is what he say...) 2nd...scare not much people go there....and also dunno what to take....(that is what I think about it( last night))
Now of these day...I keep forgetting things.... getting old d???No lah ....I'm still YOUNG!!....hhahahahahahaha^^ or maybe my brain got problem O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment