Saturday, July 21, 2007

Korokke (Croquette )

While I was watching Yamada Taro Monogatari (drama), Yamada's sister said that she want a korokke...I was wondering what is it ,what is taste like?......and yesterday I finally got to eat it!!



This
Croquette is made by Yuen Hwa....she used Tuna flakes instate of Cod fillets (coz is expensive) potato,mayonnaise ,bread crumb,and one egg for coating...she said that she used one can of Tuna flakes and 7 potato......

Yesterday I went to her house, she asked me want to eat croquetteshe made alot of croquette...made on Tuesday.......Tuesday??? Ya..she made it on that day...she cannot eat finish so put in the "peti sejuk".
Before I ate, she gave me warning..."maybe u eat this will get food poisoning o..." prevent from food poisoning... first thing I do is smell it...and then try a little bit of it..the taste are ok... after trying it... I think should be no problem lah.... so I ate two of them..^^
Until this morning nothing happen to me......


No comments:

Post a Comment