Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ba Bi Qu

Two days ago, my bro organize a BBQ party(?) for his friends..and he also asked me any of my friend wan to come??? So I asked Jerry , Percy and muachi.....
So in the end who came..??? Jerry & Percy..
muachi leh..??? muachi rolling on the beach...ahahahhahaha

Foods



DVD Player



Carlsberg...to mix with orange juice...



Jerry was wrapping his prawns in the aluminum foil...

the Chicken

Trying to catch someone and throw him into the pool





the cat.....kept coming ....




After that they start to play games...






the person who said wrong , will have to eat chicken and pumping

My bro said wrong..so he also have to eat and do pumping


After that, they started to play Mafia
Sleep...


Vote to get someone out



A pic of Percy...
he took some thing that we must not see
testing out

hehehe...that's all for that night...both of u..thank you for coming~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment