Sunday, November 23, 2008

A day out with Skye and Jerry

Yesterday went to Prangin Mall to help Jerry buy clothes.

After Prangin Mall we went/rush to PISA , coz there is Penang International Open Dance Sport Championship.

On our way there Jelutong Highway was so jam(it was my suggestion to use that road...Sorry~)
, so we use another road, also jam.

Oh ya..Jerry also created a blog yesterday
click HERE

Look at the mirror...can u see what is that..???
"Ofcoz no lah....sooo blur how to see...!?"

"Sorry..."

"So what's that?"

"is....."
.
.
.
.


A headgear of Alex from Madagascarand Jerry is wearing it!! aahahahahahah
Skye put it on his head while Jerry was driving, so he have no chance to take it off...

Photo of Jerry wearing the headgear was taken by Skye

After that, Skye also put it on.
Skye-sama! Sorry for the blur photo.....TTwTT

And I also put it on...
Photo of my wearing the headgear was taken by Skye

ahahahahahhaa

the ticket

We also bought Cream Puff for Puff Teddy's
4 for RM10

A set of Mc Chicken=my dinner

On the way to PISA, Jerry and Skye playing,chatting and learn new things from each other...
and me...??? listening to what they said, laughing coz there said something funny and took some photo along the way...

At last we reach PISA...and took my ticket from my lecturer ,Colin.
THANK YOU SIR~!!!!

Here are some photo taken in PISA.







photo taken in a low shutter speed + my hand slipped






Is getting late and tried...so we left early
although we are tried, Skye still running and jumping around....and
Skye suggested that we hold hand and spin around (for 2 person)
SO FUN~~!!hahahaha

After that Skye and Jerry became my model.
and me aka ankolee aka pei gee , the photographer
venue: Outside P.I.S.A.
A photo of "father" and "daughter" looking at something...

my shadow.


PISA

The shadow of 3 of us..

The shoes

3 pairs of different shoe,patten,size and colour.

The "daughter "

The "Dad"


Pity lonely sad.

Skye was trying to do break dance

More photo of "Dad" & "Daughter" posting





"Dad" was also trying break dance.

ahhahahahaha

After that we took a photo of the "daughter" crying and looks sad and pity.

After that "Dad" came , and said "Don't cry, daddy is here..."

When "Dad" started to saw his "daughter" cry..."Dad" also started to cry.....

So....what will the daughter said to her "Dad"?

a v-sign to her "Dad"
btw...that palm back v-sign..does not mean "YEAH" or "Victory!"
palm back V-sign = equivalent of the middle finger


O.O''

SKYE~~!!!


after that she presses "Dad"'s head.

Punch him
another one

In the end "daughter" was tried of punching and pressing her "Dad"'s head
and said "Daddy don't cry....."
THE END

WARNING:
STORY ABOVE ARE NOT TRUE!

STORY BY ANKOLEE.


Now is my turn..

So...what I'm going to do...????


I 'm going to.......



KICK "DAD"
THE END

hahahahaha

=.=''


Lastly "Father and Daughter" post like a gangster....
by the way...the white thing on their head is the refection (from the lens..I think..)

Well that's all for that day~!

and a note to

Skye and Jerry,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH~~!!!
I WAS HAVING FUN THAT DAY~~!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahahaha! Absolutely attracting "story"! Love it! How pro are those "actor"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha!!! Absolutely interesting "story" Love it! How pro are those "model" =P

    ReplyDelete