Sunday, November 16, 2008

Penang Bridge International Marathon 2008

Last night...about 11 something...can heard police ask/order resident at Putra Place to move their car along the roadside

about 2 something....can hear a lot of people running/jogging/walking sound passing by Gold Coast Resort...

and that time..I was half dreaming..sleeping..and wake up =.='''

The photo below was taken by my dad early in the morning.

5am..mom woke me up....coz I wan to take some photo.....

and me and dad went to look for my bro....he took part in the FUN Run..

A photo with his friends
very bright orange colour t-shirt

Before that, a clown asked me why I didn't take part?And why u came here?Someone take part so u come here support?Stay near here..?? Just woke up?

hahhhaaa..so many questions...but she is friendly and she have a lot of energy although is early in the morning.... when i started to answer her question..I felt a lot of energy...& happy

many people called her 姐姐(sister)
and play with her


Well she is not the only clown there is 2 more 哥哥(big brother)

After that me and dad walk around and saw this...two guys 'playing with fire'









hahahahaa...they looks like a dragon...


try to eat it

Ballons from Digi

Getting ready....

Go~~!!

*run run/ jog jog/ walk walk*

This photo was taken without using flash...and slow shutter speed
so can see the people blur blur

Photo with the Digi guy....


Next turn will be the fun run...before that was the quarter marathon


Poeple running and some papers(?)


Took ballon and run.....coz this is FUN RUN!

The starting

After the Fun Run runners run...I saw there are still some poeple waiting to go to the toilet....



This is the onlt time where u can see only 2 or 3 cars parked along the road side..
normally will be lots of car parked there.....

On the way to Queensbay... saw some sign for the runners
Waoo...there is a blog for u to check your photo online....
pgmarathon.blogspot.com


run run jog jog




Telling people which gate there should go.....


Free Drinks..

My dad's hand




The stage


Adidas

free 按摩

Waiting for the Fun run runners and gave them Certificate and lucky draw number

Medical Base- St John Ambulans


A small band


Almost near the finish line







run run/ jog jog

The road









I like this photo.....











This scene looks familiar.....







My bro...


After that I went back....coz dunno what to take , I felt tried , hungry and lens.
talking about lens...my dad said no....coz he said I not all the time use...... but I think i need it all the time.... *sigh*


On my way back home
I saw Keat Lee...he asked me help him take photo......

the photo became like that , because I FORGOT to CHANGE my SETTING!!!

I'm hungry...when I reach home
Lucky there is cake...at home....yumm yummy....hehhee


hhmmmm...I just remeber something.....
ASSIGNMENTS!!!!

TTwTT

one more thing...this will be certificate...

No comments:

Post a Comment