Thursday, October 30, 2008

The 200th post

This is the 200th post....YEAH.....LOL

Since Percy has wrote about a special person on his 100th post...

Then what should I write about..???

hhhmmmm...

Lets start with how did I get to know about blog......

By my brother...... I saw him blogging...it looks interesting....
and how did he get to know about blog?

The answers was in his 1st post (below)

so why i create this blog ??

1. blogging fever, thanks to sir aun wei..
2. Alwin asked me to do so ...
3. To serve as a online notice board (easier for me to pass information :p) Maybe 17 petaling is the 1st troop with online notice board! 2007 the most in-tech troop goes to..... 17 pj!!! Yeah!! In your dream la!! website also dun have!! ( CK if you are reading this pls get to work now!!!)

Erh...... i think that's all,till next time!!

shlim... the blogging newb

hahahaha

and my 1st post...was Onion Head on the 4th of May 2007.
Well....I did not know what to post 1st...so post Onion Head...since it is cute...

After that...I was wondering..how did my brother's blog have a chatter box....I kept on searching..where is that chatter box....I gave up looking at it and asked my bro......
then I said 'Oh I see....is like that one...'

After I got to know that, I got to know that you can change ur blog layout/skins....
Soon..I kept on changing blog layout/skins...change here change there...until "sien" d.

And knowing that my friends also has a blog....so I started to add them...
After that..I started to make a banner for my blog, friendster and deviantArt...and keep on making new ones...

And I started to blog about places I went..and what did I did and saw.....what food I ate...
Soon I realize that I'm like writing a report.....

*blah blah blah....*
long story

Then I get to know about AdSense (earning money) and other things..that you can put in ur blog... for exampel...SiteMeter...to know who, how many people read ur blog....

THE END

not going to write more...coz not good in writing...

Well this is my 200th post....Happy 200th post to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment