Sunday, October 19, 2008

Amazing Race

Me as a photographer for that station for Amazing Race'08(for Altera) at Youth Park 9am till 3pm.

While waiting for the participial to come we walk around that area...

Before we reach there...we went McD for breakfast....and I was so so sleepy and not feeling well that time.....but after that I got the energy ..muahahahaha


Skye was trying to jump over (i think so)

Made a new friend...Siew Yee~~~

I'm the "King"





My hand



Skye

Skye

Skye~


Oh oh!! here they came....

To get the next clue...u have to
and then
after that
and then
Lastly touch the T-shirt then go to other place to take the clue
And I'm running here and there to take the photos.....so tried....

RUN ~~RUN~~

"Yeah~"

"Ouch..... ouch..!"

After taking the clue

They will rush back to their car
That will be the proses after doing all those things and take the clue.....







After that another team came..

Team work!


"Name...name..."


Nice jump~!

Waaahhhh~~!!

Team Work~!

Getting more and more group coming...



Skye is doing her job..so do I

Tien Hock

Helping


A group photo~


Percy was timing that person...


WAH~ another one

Me


While waiting for their turn...have a group photo...


Anson



Siew Yee and ankolee


Kick Percy
(evil laugh)

Anson and his gf


After that we went back Altera
and
saw this...
'Panic Button'

Selling bears

by the way...we are at the car park..nice car park they have

Listen carefully

Skye ankolee and Siew Yee's leg...

finish liao we went for lunch..
tea




this sausage is yummy...there is alot of cheese inside


After that they ate ice-cream (I cannot eat coz gastric TTwTT)

And the a group photo at the mirror

and we saw this car with the plate number
PAR15 = Paris

After I went back home, have to get ready to go out for my grandpa's sister's birthday..

and my camera LCD(?) protector broke...lucky the protector is thick or else I will....................

Need to get a new one...

So my dear friend...so buy a thick protector !
(hope won't kena the LCD or else.........)

No comments:

Post a Comment