Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Questions & Answers

Alot of people ask me.....

QUESTION
Why you cut you hair (so short)...?

There are 4 reasons

ANSWERs
1- Because my hair keep falling/dropping on the floor
2- My mom asked me to cut...coz she said long hair untidy...
3- Coz I feel like cutting it....
4- Change my mood

Here are some reaction and comment from my family and friend...about my hair

1-Mom said nice
2- Skye..also said nice and suitable for me..
3- Grace.."AIYO..why to cut ur hair??......so short"
4- Percy..".........." (ankolee forgets what he said)
5- Grace & Percy.."Should try to perm"(ankolee remember this is what they said)
6- Shih Jun.."Oh/eh...cut hair liao"
7- Sue Chan said nice
8- *Somebody*.."Not nice..."
9- Some of my relatives said nice...
10- Anerly.. "Huh...? Why u cut ur hair...so short....*tsk tsk* *sigh*" (she was not happy with it)
11- Chloe.. "huh...u really cut ur hair"
12- The sell breakfast guy.."not suitable...not suitable..."

Well there is still more feed back..but forgot d....

Comment from me
I like it....felt fresh...no need to tie hair...felt free.....all the stress gone...
====================================================

and there are some people asked me about my name ankolee...

QUESTION
Why name ankolee?Means what..???

ANSWERs
1- anko, is a name that came from one of the character in "Naruto".....
2- lee, a surname...(?)

3- ankolee in Japanese writing is アンコリー, is easy to write/ type Lee in Ri-(リー),
and also because Rock Lee from "Naruto",
the Lee wrote in リー...not ェエ(Lee).....
(Lee is not my surname...is Lim)
4- and my 1st word in my email address is anko..so I used that...
5- not many people use ankolee the name......


So now u all know why I cut my hair and why name ankolee..???

No comments:

Post a Comment