Sunday, October 26, 2008

ankolee in Maple Story

Today .. I open Maple's website..to look what they have.....for example...new map.....

Maple Story.....
So long didn't play d...
I started to play since 2006 (I think).......I was influence by my bro...

Here are some screen shot taken while I was playing Maple....

in Aqua road

ankolee in different face expressions.........

Fighting with Zombie Mush Mom

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
With Mushmom

Snowman




Same~

playing in the cash shop

made a Heart Chocolate...

LEVEL UP~!MUAHAHAHA




Another one..same...

Open a shop in the market



Bath house


in Cash Shop again..


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
My bro help his friend to play....and that guy there is dead...

Dunno when can play Maple again...........

No comments:

Post a Comment