Friday, January 2, 2009

I just realize that before year 2009 I have 250post hahahah...'gang gang hao'
and this will be the 2nd post in 2009~

After Sabah trip , went back Penang, and few days later I went back PJ (Petaling Jaya)
coz got things to do mah went back loh....

Day 1 in PJ...I forgot to take something very very important and I got 'scolded' by my mom
TTwTT
after that I went HQ to met up with Yuen Hwa...heheheheheh and also read manga

Day 2...New Year Eve.....went HQ again....coz there is alot of manga for me to read
(feel like cannot read finish)

Day 3...Happy New Year! Went to read manga again.....

Day 4...That's mean today......mmm today ar....will be having lunch with my mom's friend...after that will be going to Yuen Hwa's house....setup her new toy...at night ar....eat then go sleep....

Day 5...Will be meeting up my friend...heheheheh... and then evening go makan....

Day 6 go back Penang....

the end....

mmmmm that'a all gua...
most of the time will be going to HQ....coz..there is alot of manga I wanna read...and Penang's HQ very far.....TTwTT
I remember there are two.....one in Farlim...and the other at Gurney that area (gua)....
If near my place...I will go..ahahahahhaahha

So what I'm doing now?
mmmm
google my name...Pei Gee
and I found one..very interesting..

here

O.O Manager

=.=''

and there is another Pei Gee on Friendster...that is not me...
Mine is this one
heheheh...

ok..I have to stop finding myself.....have to clean up my blog....ehheeheh
Will be update soon...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment