Monday, January 5, 2009

Some photo taken when I'm in PJ

and this photo below was taken on my way to PJ



Come back PJ have to eat
Pan Mee (Taman Megah one)
Penang don't have...?? Less gua

my ex-school

my aunty gave me this....

Fake one o.....
so cannot eat o...
u will die....
so let us see the inside....

1st..remove delicately the capsule of the hermetic tin.
Remove the shell from the water
and open it
to take out the pearl
Wipe the pearl dry.
and then put the pearl in the the pendent.

My pearl is Cream colour(i think) for Success
"eh?? that's mean got other colour?"
Peach=Health
White=Wisdom
Purple=Wealth
Black=Love

"O.O...wah.."



My lunch at

not mine...my dad's lunch




mine one~!
that day ate until very very full.....
cannot move.......






ahhahahaa that's all....

oh oh....alot forgot...I met up with vice president...ahhahahaha
and we LOLed....hahahaha
that day very rush loh....later at night I go makan and vice- president go see S.H.E
Vice-President...next year meet loh....ahahhaahah
and glad to meet you! heheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment