Monday, January 5, 2009

A new sem begins today....

so...what we have
mmmm

Fashion class (minor subject)
Intro to GM (Graphic and Multimedia*main subject*)
Art History *O.O*
Basic Painting
and also
Drawing III

Kah Soo(my lecture) will not be teaching us Drawing..instate they change to Mr.Law

3 1/2 hour will be having our art history....*so long*

today class at fashion studio was good....lecture was (super) friendly.

and she gave us homework.

The other thing is that I saw Skye in her new hair style....now she looks like a Korean Girl...this is what I think lah.....and her eye looks bigger abit...hehehe

*like the lighting*

Today I found out one of my classmate stop study d....
huh...why stop o....TTwTT

==================================
Just now I was thinking , if I wanna to buy a new laptop..which one will I choose?

I was thinking about Mac Book Pro....since is very expensive ..so I put it one side, and I will buy it someday..when got money....

Not Mac....so what...Dell? Toshiba? Asus? HP? Sony? Acer?

Let talk about Dell 1st

Talking about that, that day I went back PJ and help out Yuen Hwa to setup her new laptop...
she bought Dell Studio 15''

It was nice...
the thing I don't like that can hear the sound of the laptop "eating" the CD.
This is what happen when u put in the CD and it started to make noise...it scares me..I thought got problem...-.-''
don't like it....
and it look slow..in doing things...like opening programs....

Memory 4GB

Graphic Card
Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

Memory ok...but...the graphic card...I dunno okor not....but
I prefer NVIDIA® GeForce® one....

Asus
I found this.... but dunno how much

the others...kind da lazy to look....

I found alot of laptop have that Intel graphic card....

haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment