Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year+New assignment+new events= Rush or busy

today..I mean yesterday...when Intel in the morning for the TLI
and then evening when to E&O hotel help took photos...

= to very tried...and my foot pain...

and I would like to thank
Shih Jun for pick and send me home...and ofcoz..pinjam ur battery
Neoh for pinjam me the battery also
Joseph Chen...thanks for the battery also!

THANK YOU VERY VERY D MUCH!!

so...why I pinjam this 3 person's battery....?
Coz I need them! for my flash...
and because of that my dad let me take 1 set (4 battery) nia...
1set for whole day meh???
battery will die loh...
that's why pinjam from them....

so...1event 2 set of battery is needed...

got event got photo o...
ya ya..have....will upload soon(gua)
hahahahaha

*fall a sleep*

No comments:

Post a Comment