Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alvin and Esther's Wedding
Venue: Vistana Hotel Penang
Date: 29 Nov 2008

Dinner

Went there early again...
and gave some photo to the photographer of the wedding eve..














Wonder what is this...

The floor






Half









I'm a butterfly~!
















As usual I will take photo of the menu






Food

I think there is ham, sausage,cheese...


Cutting the "real cake"






*POP*






YAM SENG~!










What is this...??
Sup?
Well is a Chilled Honey Dew Melon Sago with ice-cream
so...where is the ice cream??
melt d... =.=''
very sweet...


My bro started to drink Champagne
How about me...??
Ya..I drank some..
yummy~


A group photo of my aunty's family



Beautiful flowers

hahaha..that all for that night...
kind da hard to take photo that night...coz I wan to eat....*hungry*

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots... now all you need is an external flash. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~! hahaha...ya I need external flash...I'm waiting my dad to buy...heheheheh

    ReplyDelete