Saturday, December 27, 2008

A conversation of PG and ankolee

PG ankolee

Wanna see you, and Kick our ass! muahahahahaha

Ignore what she said...she just got fever and also cough...

Just SHUT UP!..I'm healthy!! SEE !...... *cough cough *

=.='' see.....u are coughing....

......just shut up *cough cough *

=.='' ya ya...up to u lah.....

==============================================

Do u know that we are going back to KL on the 30 of Dec not 29 Dec?

huh??aiyo...why...??? I plan liao leh....

Coz got guest coming loh.....

huh....guest ar.....haiz.....we are going to KL liao...still they wan to come.... iayoyo
dunno go back KL got time to meet my friend bo....

ya loh.... dunno leh....btw..whats ur plan o..??

my plan ar...
help yeun hwa setup her laptop....she bought a new laptop.....hmmm i dunno next year I will need it bo...
and then go HQ loh.....so long din go there le...miss the comic there....
then..meet my friend loh....dunno that day I plan they free bo.....
lastly attend cousin's weeding dinner loh...
and then go back Penang and get ready for new semester...
aiyo...holiday not enough for me loh.... so many thing need to do
if got laptop I can do my things liao.....

wah...so many...ya loh holiday not enough...ya..a laptop...I can update my blog and load photo...

haiz
haiz

==============================================


hahahahaa... me boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment