Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ankolee has been in Penang for 1 year and 2 day.

"wah....so fast ....one year liao..."

"ya loh...."

mmmm don't feel like got any changes within me...
eh..?? got o....
that is become stupid...
ahahhahahaha

=.=''

--------------------------------------------
Thing are getting harder and harder for me...
I wanna quit....

--------------------------------------------
I dislike what I'm doing now (not blogging).
just dislike it.


and I'm totally lost.
I'm lost for a long time.....
Although I already knew that I was lost...I kept on walking..used different kind of road...to look for it....

In the end...every road I took was a dead end....in the end I realize that I'm totally lost and cannot find it....

Where is it?

If I can't find it, I will be saying

Thank you, Bye bye, and Sorry.

to u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment