Saturday, December 27, 2008

At the KK Airport

Have to woke up early in the morning to get ready to go airport
coz flight time is 7am =.='''

And that day is Christmas Day and My parents wedding anniversary

every sleepy that day.....


ahhaha on the plane d...!


I saw this...Air Asia luggage Tag
mmmm...I should design one for myself...hehehehe
Is Ice~!
click to see better




her eye lashes very long....


Hahahah nothing much taken while coming back...coz I'm sleeping
and I feel sick....and wanted to............
I dun feel like taking plane again.....

After coming back to Penang...
I got sick....
sad....

Few more day I will be going to KL.

oh ya....forgot to add.....
in Sabah I saw alot of roundabout...alot of big cars 4X4 one....see no Indians....kopitiam not like kopitiam here....and my mom say she din saw a dog or cat in town, like Penang.
so much different...
That all I wanted to say...

My bro also update something on Sabah...can go to his blog see see .

No comments:

Post a Comment