Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 3- To the 3 Island~!

3rd day...we plan to go to 3 Island

and have to wake up early in the morning....*sleepy*

The photo below...u know what time is it..?? 7a.m?
is 6.47 a.m!!It looks like 7am.

Sunrise at 6am
Sunset at 5pm

so every time I got confuse about the time @_@

When is started to dark about at 6.00pm some shop close d...coz dark liao..

Breakfast went to one of the restaurant at Gaya Street to eat "pao"



My dad order this...forgot what is that...

after makan, we went to Jesselton Point.


Giving the ticket..
*photo taken by my dad...*












1st Island- Pulau Mamutik






Cloudy that morning....





My two bro went snorkeling
Getting ready

The sand

The seaweed




What about me..?? din go snorkeling?
ya loh....din go...coz I wan to take photos~!
ahahhahaha










Dead coral




more dead coral




This is Abu Voyage to the Future 2005
I dunno what is this....and for what...










O.O

Many more dead coral.
too many liao

A crab's home

Can see the small crab??

Wood






O.O

started to get lazy to write ....let you all see photo then ok d....






To Pulau Manukan~!










A guy feeding fishes and took photo











dunno how how it works...







my dad also went snorkeling

there is alot of ang mo lang there....sunburn




Look out for a colourful fish...

















Can u spot the crab?



walau

We stay at Pulau Manukan for about 1 1/2 hour...
and I got headache and eye pain.....
next time have to wear sunglasses...

After that to Pulau Sapi.













gyaaa......my leg~~!!!


ahhahaha ankolee
hehehehe

What are they...??
An elephant trunk
O.O






Photo taken by my dad...at New Gaya Seafood Restaurant
Cheap and yummy

Soft Crab
yummy~!

Prawns
I need to peel out the shell..

Fish...forgot what fish d....
very cheap nia...about RM20
we were so surprise that fish very cheap.....



After dinner we went Wawasan Plaza.
besides Donald duck ..there are other Disney character...

Bought some thing form a shop in Wawasan Plaza....hehehehe

End of Day 3 at Sabah....


No comments:

Post a Comment