Saturday, August 9, 2008

Header,banner,name card,wallapaper

My term break is going to finish and will be starting a new term next week......
What I have doing this term break....
1-I drew this two.
2-Went JID
3-Go Queen's Bay Mall with grace.....and ate sushi
4-Toastmaster meeting
5-Eat
6-Sleep
While watching the the Olympic Open Ceremony I and make a blog header and banner for my brother..since he said he want....
I have make quite a lot of banner for myself...u can see it from here




Finish making my brother banner and header, I started to feel like making a new banner for my blog.....and watch TV

After making that...I feel like changing my blog header......and so I make one...and then start to play with the brush, colour, capacity, gradient overlay and the font.

12:33am finish doing my blog header....and then go sleep.....ZZZzzzzz



The next day, I started to make some changers on my banner.....I just change the word from "www.ankolee.blogspot.com" to "my world . love . dream . things"
And started to try design a name card for myself by putting the banner in.

Putting in that banner in my name card become a logo.....

Feeling that my banner or logo is missing something....I tried to put some patten in.

After making them..I realize that is not suitable to put in the name card.


So I stop doing that name card and started to do a wallpaper for my desktop background.
and I also put my banner in......

Too plain..so i put patten in....
So..this is the wallpaper I'm using it now....
This would be my desktop now.....actually the colour of the Appearance(in Display Property) is blue colour....and is looks weird...so I change it to sliver.


This was the previous wall that I have make....
left some space one the left for the icons...
So went u put in..it will become like this....the word won't be block by the icons...
muahahaha...oh my......is already 12:05am!!! Tomorrow...I mean today, morning there will be a Speech Evaluation Workshop.... dunno can wake up or not leh.....
going to sleep now~~~ZZzzzzzzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment