Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shop and Sing

Shop and Sing
at Queen's Bay Mall
This was the 2nd round

Why I went there??? coz..Skye is there to sing..
U shop around RM20 above...the shops in queen's bay mall u get a chance to Take part in this contest..

The stage.

Skye

Skye and her friend

The stage again.



That person is telling us that the sign he's holding that means NO.

The judges.

The 1st person come out to sing.


Just look at them...







The audience











And now is Skye's turn..



After singing...we went Sushi King...



Sushisssssss





Well this guy here asked me...can take the photo behind blur blur or not...then I said can....
so I show him...

and then he wan to take photo of a cute pose

after that become like this


Skye's friends


Using their phone and I used my camera to take
I like this photo...

Hokkaido Azuki Monaka
is a red bean ice-cream wafer

This little girl touch my back.....at first I thought is was Skye playing with me....when I turn my back..I saw this cute little girl....her mom was feeding her and she just stand up and look us..

Although some of them did not make it to the semi-final...but never mind,
失败是成功之母 (Failure is the mother of success).

No comments:

Post a Comment