Saturday, August 23, 2008

Two days ago I went Intel Penang Toastmaster Club Evaluation and Humorous Speech Contest 2008

Before the contest starts....Bee Nee won Humorous Speech Evaluation(?)Champion , Shih Jun won Humorous Speech Champion, and Seah a 1st Runner up of Humorous Speech.


A group photo with the Champion and 1st Runner up of Evaluation Contest

A group photo with the Champion and 1st Runner up of Humorous Speech Contest

A (big) group photo with them

We are all STRESS!!!!


After that we went Red Chopstick for dinner


The menu

Shih Jun is teaching Bee Nee how to use the camera

Peng Yew's dinner

e take photo of me , I take photo of him..


And here comes my dinner~~~


Sweet and Sour fish



Photos without my banner are taken by Shih Jun....

2 comments:

  1. haha! everytime i only see u eat sweet n sour fish or chicken~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coz I like to eat sweet ans sour ~~
    heeheheheh

    ReplyDelete