Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged by Skye

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 8.13pm

Name: ankolee

Sisters: I'm the sister.

Brothers: 2 brother...

Shoe Size: 8+/40

Height: 170cm

Where do you live: My dad's house

Favourite drinks: ice lemon tea & green tea

Favourite breakfast: milo with milk

Have you ever been on a plane? Yup

Swam in the ocean: no...scary

Fallen asleep at school: Yepp

Broken someone's heart: ya..i think so...

Fell off your chair: no no

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: sometimes...

What is your room like: Same as your room

What's right beside you: my camera

What is the last thing you ate: Rice,Vegetable

Ever had chicken pox: Ya...3 year old

Sore throat: no~~~~~

Stitches: ya..

Broken nose: nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight: ya , yes, why not?

Like picnics?: same answer as skye

Who was, were the last person you danced with: Me!

Last made you smile: My dad and mom

You last yelled at: forgot...

Today did you

Kissed anyone: no no

Get sick: soon

Miss someone: ya..my friends in PJ and Penang

Eat: ya..but still hungry

Best feeling in the world: read manga , watch anime, chatting with friends and laugh

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ya..one sheep and kangaroo

What's under your bed: unknown

Who do you really hate: ........

What time is it now?: 8.25pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. study

2. dreaming

3. wasted a lot of time to sleep

4. playing games

5. Cry

Things on my to-do list today:

1. blog

2. read manga

3. watch anime

4. open my mail

5. sleep

Snacks I enjoy:

1. chocolate

2. ice cream

3. cookies

4. cake

5. sweet

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. give my parents money

2. put some money in the bank

3. donate

4. buy camera lens

5. go Japan buy anime ,manga,figure and Nendoroid

5 of my bad habits:

1. kick people

2. Spend a lot of money without knowing..

3. waste paper

4. close myself in the room?

5. laugh to loud?

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:

1. Ofcoz is my house lah

2. Hotel

3. aunt's house

4. My 2nd house

5. In my dream

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:

1. sleep

2. blog blog

3. play

4. shopping

5. take photos

5 people I tag:

1.Anerly

2.Seck Wei

3.Angelineternal

4.Asson

5.Florentyna

Hehehehehehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment